Selling, trading harvist materials and some essences.

Create a topic to buy and sell your EL stuff
aquaheal

Selling, trading harvist materials and some essences.

Post by aquaheal »

I have 2k fire essence that I am willing to sell at 4.5 gc, maybe lower, as long as you don't resell the same fire essences. I have 2k coal, I don't know what to sell it at, 2 or 2.5 gc each, I don't know yet. I am still very new, I don't know the prices all that well. My harvest is 38 at the moment I think and my inorganic is 2. I am interested in trading silver ore for cooked meat, 2 or 3 ore for 1 cooked meat. If i can get around to mining emeralds and making magic essences I will need potion of feasting. If anyone makes cooked meat or makes potions, please let me know, I am more of a harvester and essence maker, I also level magic. I can't do much more than that very well. Thanks.
bluap

Re: Selling, trading harvist materials and some essences.

Post by bluap »

If I want to get a good idea of reasonable prices, I look on Greypal's bot prices. If you pitch somewhere between the buying and selling prices, you can do better for people buying from you than buying from bots, but not loose out where you could make more selling to bots.
DemonWebStar

Post by DemonWebStar »

Aquaheal I can help you with 400 cooked meat Unfortunately, I crit-destroyed my frying pan (makes excellent Noob weapon) while farming goblins. I will be unable to cook more until I either manufacture a new one or buy/trade for one. Currently, I am aggressively pursuing manufacturing (L24) and hope to make by end of month as it requires a book "Book of Frying Pan (8K)" and L27 manufacture.

I also mine emeralds (+ruby, sapphire) and polish emeralds in PL storage area before trading Gemini-LNX trade bot. Message me in game and I help you.

Can you make health or matter essence? I burn a lot of them farming by adventuring.

DemonWebStar
aquaheal

Post by aquaheal »

My fire essences are sold. Most of my matter essences were given away to get magic essences. I do have some extra health essences though. I appreciate the frying pan. I don't know if I will use it but I appreciate it. At the moment I have 3 unicorn dung for sale. Right now I have some extra gc to buy some cooked meat.
aquaheal

Post by aquaheal »

I gave away the unicorn dung.
bluap

Post by bluap »

On the cooked meat, I assume you know you can still cook meat without the frying pan, just one at a time rather than 10. You can also make the process quicker by holding the SHIFT key while using the meat on a fire.